Smart Security At Your Front Door, On Your Phone
- See and speak to visitors with HD video camera and two-way audio
- Motion sensor or pushbutton triggers alerts on free app for iOS and Android
- Connects to existing doorbell wiring for easy installation
- Works with existing mechanical/electronic chime boxes
IP55 rated and built for temperatures as low as -4°F and as high as 122°F
- Smart Wi-Fi Doorbell With Motion-Activated Camera
- See and speak to visitors from anywhere through your smartphone or tablet by replacing your old doorbell with the Napco iBridge Wi-Fi Doorbell, Pro Grade.
- Featuring a motion-sensing video camera and a two-way mic/speaker, as well as a doorbell call pushbutton, this smart Wi-Fi doorbell triggers notifications on your mobile device through the free iBridgeVideo App (Android or iOS).
- When you have a visitor, choose to either accept, hang-up, or mute their call. By answering, you immediately begin a video voice call with your visitor.
- In addition to enabling live video chats with visitors, the Napco iBridge smart Wi-Fi doorbell continuously archives time/date stamped video in your revolving video cloud space, which also helps enhance your home security.
- For example, if a package is stolen off your porch, there’s a good chance the motion-activated camera recorded video of the thief.
- High-Definition Video Camera With Motion-Sensing & Night Vision
- The Napco iBridge smart Wi-Fi doorbell’s 1080p HD video camera makes it easy to see your entire entry area day or night, featuring a 140-degree view and night vision for low light conditions.
- You’ll also have the option of disabling or enabling 3 zones that cover your entry area; plus, a built-in motion sensor allows you to receive automatic email notifications when a visitor approaches the door.